just another canvas

22 March 2005

pictures | work in progress

Man, my posts are sparce...

I wish I could get my pictures onto this computer, and then be able to post them here.

oh well, I'll try again later. stupid Mac.

I have been working on some new stencils. actually, if you are reading this blog, there is no mention of stencilling beforehand.
Anyways, I stencil. Sort of. I started back at Christmas to make a shirt for a friend, and have been cutting on and off since.

I started again. The internal debate is whether or not to spray on the streets or just keep using them on shirts and canvas, etc...
But for now I will just keep cutting. It gives me something to do when I can't sleep, or don't go to class. I'm actually working on a series of sorts. It's all different people, all about the same height. My plan is to create crowds of different people. But I'm also working on other things, kinda like icons, more specifically for putting on clothes or other random things.

have a good one!


 

a collection of random posts, pictures, etc.