just another canvas

01 September 2005

Start your engines


not my photo, I'll have some after the weekend

I went working on a friends race car Tuesday night. Man, it was good to be back in a shop with a car, even though I didn't do much more than bleed the brakes and do some wiring. This is also where I'll be all weekend, Friday through Sunday. The car hasn't been out all year, and has had the motor rebuilt, etc. so Friday is going to be a light testing day. Practice, qualifying, and racing goes on all through Saturday and Sunday, and I'll have the best seat in the house - from some random corner, standing while waiving flags. No working on the car for me. I'll be corner working. And that means being ready at the track for 8am. this is gonna kill me.


 

a collection of random posts, pictures, etc.