just another canvas

22 October 2005

Pixel Flowers


Pixel Flowers

I'm leaving for Fernie today. A little ro-ad trip with Killer to pick up a Datsun 610. This way, he too can have a Datsun like everyone should. This of course, if he didn't already own posess a '60s pick up. But it could might as well be mine. or yours. Or that really pissed off guy somewhere you used to own a '82 Nissan truck... umm... nevermind.
And becuase I'll be gone, I'll throw up Sunday's picture too for you all to enjoy. I took a walk around the block and backyard today. the weather turned out fantastic, and anything was better than the forecasted rain. I mowed 3 sets of lawns in the last day and a half, as well as limed half of that. I've never walked so much in a back and fore motion before. I should have brought a pedometer with me.


 

a collection of random posts, pictures, etc.