just another canvas

26 April 2005

Fire

Update:
Yup, it was on fire. roof caved in, not likely to be saved. but all the magazines might still be okay... just a little soggy - still good. still good! and what about the cigars?!


You would think a TV person would like having their picture taken...but he doesn't look happy.

grrr....

Not another one. I hope that building is saved and the store reopens somehow. That, or no one bitches about what goes up in it's place. Look at the old Albert's site. It's a fantastid addition to the Ave. We need more like it. I guees I'm off to get some pictures...
Now where am I going to my engineering magazines? I guess Chapter's business will jump. booo.....


Fire Destroys Whyte Ave. Landmark
One of the oldest buildings in Old Strathcona was destroyed by fire Tuesday morning, after the Hub Cigar Store went up in flames.
-CBC News

more...and more


 

a collection of random posts, pictures, etc.