just another canvas

02 September 2005

Princess Crystal


Last summer and Amanda's return


This summer and my going away

A couple old photos, but I feel appropriate given I got a visit from my great friend Crystal and her friend Janelle. It was great to see them pull up. I ran outside sans shoes, and hugged her 9 times in 10 minutes. It was just fantastic to see someone here from Edmonton again. I guess James may be back soon for Oasis...
Anyways, they were on their way through town - Destination: Tofino. We hit up Cultas Lake with Amy in tow late at night and burned a few things. Crysatl finally broke up with her guy, and needed some forgetting. Then we finished the night with So I Married an Axe-Murderer. I put them up in the guest house motorhome.
They were of this afternoon after a round of showers, trying to catch the 3:45 ferry. I think they made it. I haven't heard otherwise. Though they did text me to find them as cheap hotel on the 'net.
I hope they stop by again on their way back. Or I may see them S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y Night! in Van if I can make it out. Or I may end up going back to Ed with them... Either way, I miss hanging with Crystal. And she could use some good company these days. Apparently, no one is left in Edmonton. All she has is loser ex-bf, and he threw a bottle at her last time they were together... And she needs a roomate. And has a HUGE widescreen TV.


 

a collection of random posts, pictures, etc.