just another canvas

11 October 2005

Moon | Scarf


Tree Silouette

what can i say, i love moon/cloud shots. I seem to take them every night i have my camera out with me. why i take more is beyond me, they all look the same. excpet this time a tree ran and got in the way as you can see.

also, yesterday my sister and i hit up Michela's the craft store and we both bout thing to start new projects. her, some yarn and a pattern book so she can crochet an afghan. i said she picked it so she never really has to finish it. she can just blame never being done on the fact the size could be HUGE, but in reality, it's really tedious and boring to make.

i on the other hand bought some "Thick & Quick" (Melissa said it was the perfect yarn for a guy) yarn so i can make me self a fashionable scarf. something i've wanted since moving to edmonton. funny i get one now, the first winter in four years i won't have to spend there. for the keeners playing along (*cough* Sara... *cough*), the MC is Denim 114 with Fisherman 099 (off-white), K2 P2 ribbing, 22 sts wide. should be fairy long, with some stripe of an undetermined variety. i'm at the point of starting them, and they're driving me bonkers. how many? how wide? do i want the whole thing striped? or just a couple, then a space, and a couple more... ahhh!!!


 

a collection of random posts, pictures, etc.