just another canvas

26 April 2005

Comments

Well, atleast Matthew Good isn't alone. I guess I missed something in his neck of the woods, as his MBlog seems to have disappeared (again), along with his wife's, Jenny.

"URL Problems
We're having some URL issues. To access this blog, or Jennifer's, please use the .org suffix.
.net is currently not working. " -MBlog


Actress criticized for questioning Sept. 11 attacks
NEW YORK - The website of actress Maggie Gyllenhaal has been flooded with negative posts after she suggested the U.S. is partly to blame for the Sept. 11 attacks. Gyllenhaal, 27, said in an interview last week that America "is responsible in some way" for the suicide skyjackings.
...
Her official site was choked with critical posts, prompting the editor to turn off the electronic forum.
"I have taken away the comments system, because it's gotten too outta hand," the editor wrote.
...
- CBC News
more...


I'd be happy with any comments I got. So I'm proposing this to "inspire" people to comment:

"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."


 

a collection of random posts, pictures, etc.