just another canvas

17 June 2005

Free Katie | Jail Bait

free katie


Cruise, Holmes engaged to marry
Actor Tom Cruise said he and girlfriend Katie Holmes are engaged, after he popped the question early Friday morning atop the Eiffel Tower.

- CNN.com News
more...


I still can't believe all this is happening... and why do I care? I should be supporting this kind of thing. That way when I'm old, I too can have some young thing on my side. Ditch the wife with the kids, run off to Paris with some cutie, and marry her. Yet I currently seem to have an issue with the idea of me dating a 19 year old... I guess you change when you hit 40+, eh Tom? But according to Tom, I shouldn't be worried about 19 year olds, I should be looking at the 9 years olds. gross.


 

a collection of random posts, pictures, etc.