just another canvas

09 June 2005

my new place someday

check this out. I'd love to live in this, though it is a bit too modern/Ikea for me. Just imagine moving from roof top to roof top, alway having the penthouse, and it's always the same. You never have to pack your stuff to move, just leave it where it is, hire the helicopter, and away it goes.

I love the shower area, and that you water the plant with the flip through shower head.



the LoftCube Project
What could a temporary, minimalistic domicile look like, to suit people of a normadic lifestyle, living for short periods of time in large cities and dense urban areas, offering both santuary and social structure, and where might such temporary dwellings be built.
more...


all I need to own is a helicopter instead of a car for the "driveway". I ain't walkin' all those stairs all the time.


 

a collection of random posts, pictures, etc.