just another canvas

31 March 2005

standard procedure

I love the fact that most men follow the unwritten rule of the urinal buffer zone.

I was at the movies last night, and in the post-flick rush to the washroom, I was the first in. (woohoo!) Here's how it all played out - text book perfect.

I took the stall farthest to the right of 5.
Second takes the middle, leaving me with my one urinal of space.
A thrid guy follows procedure, and takes the last truely available one on the far left.

We're all happy, but what about the fourth dude?
where does he go? the stall, just like the rules state.

and the fifth now? surely he gets to use one of the two free urinals?
nope, he get mine. I'm all done, peeing doesn't take that long silly!

aaaaanndddd......break!


 

a collection of random posts, pictures, etc.