just another canvas

22 June 2005

Hello Summer

mmm... creamsicles.
Well, it's official now. Summer is here. And in true BC style, it started raining today. Good timing and all too, as Rob and Michelle have just arrived in the home of liquid sunshine. I guess it's still better than being in Edmonton as of late.

no animals were fed dirt in the making of these pictures.
but I didn't say we didn't try.
they were just too smart to fall for that old trick.

Tomorrow I'm going for lunch with an ex-girlfriend I haven't seen in over two years. I have hardly even talked to her in that time either. Should be fun! At the very least, I get to make a trip in to Vancouver. And maybe have some sushi for lunch! Something I haven't done while being home. Strange eh? live in Edmonton, have sushi weekly. Live in BC and have none. I can't remember if she even likes sushi. I guess I could be shit out of luck.

and this guy tried giving me fashion advise today...

apparently I need new "grown up" shoes. I guess having no shoes in a brown or black color is a bad thing. what ever. and I also need new jeans. when you tell your dad that the ripped ones you are wearing are your best ones, it's time to maybe buy a new pair. but I love them, and will continue to wear them until there's nothing left. I shoulda told him he could sponsor a new pair...


 

a collection of random posts, pictures, etc.