just another canvas

03 July 2005

Staring at the sun

me, a leggy blonde, some cold beer - in the cabin on the right. yeah, that one.

It's a long weekend. Happy Canada Day. And I'm on vacation.

I had nothing to say as of late.

the news has been boring. and I can't read the foreign print. the pictures are nice though.

I haven't been up to much. no need to get stressed. just relax.

I just do some chores. cleaning up after myself. this place isn't all-inclusive. I don't like those places.

I want to be in Edmonton. and I don't. weather sucks, therefore a bad travel destination.

I want to be here. and I don't. it's home. not a holiday.

I keep thinking about some girl lately.I wish she would just get out of my head.
Or atleast that she was a new girl. A travel partner.

I don't keep in touch with anyone. on vacation there are no phones or computers. and reason for not keeping in touch. no one know what I'm doing, or where I am. not even my mom.

I don't feel like doing much.

so I'm on vacation. I don't know when I'll back, where I'm going, or how I'm gonna get there. I just need to start somewhere, and get somewhere else.

so if you feel like it, do some posting here yourself. write in the comments, or just throw in a link.

keep on bloggin'
-rich


 

a collection of random posts, pictures, etc.